T42 Israel-Latin America Diaspora: Aid, Support, Identity and Migration

Israel-Latin America Diaspora: Aid, Support, Identity and Migration

Martes, 15 de MAYO del 2019

Participantes:
Sebastian Klor, University of Haifa “The Eichmann Case and Jewish Argentine Migration to Israel”
Efraim Zadoff, Bar-Ilan University “Israel’s Commitment to Jews in the Diaspora in Times of Crisis – The Case of Argentina, 1976- 1983”
Silvia Schenkolewski-Kroll, Bar-Ilan University “Israel-Latin America Relations: Youth Movements and Community Centers as a Case Study”
Paulette Schuster, Open University “Two Faces of the Same Coin: Aliyah and Yeridah the Cases of Mexico and Israel”

The Center for Israel Studies
International Conference on the Occasion of Israel’s 70th Anniversary

14-16 de mayo del 2019
ISRAEL: A CASE STUDY

The Jewish State through the Prism of Social Sciences and Humanities
Ben-Gurion Research Institute for the Study of Israel and Zionism Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Sede Boqer Campus
BEN-GURION UNIVERSITY OF THE NEGEV

2 comentarios en “Israel-Latin America Diaspora: Aid, Support, Identity and Migration”

1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your site? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit
    from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay
    with you. Appreciate it!

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *